The academic session starts in April and ends in March of the succeeding year. The whole session is divided into two terms consisting of Periodic, Half Yearly and Final Examination with a view to have a proper and systematic working. So we can provide students comprehensive feedback through examinations. Assignment on various topics are given to students throughout the session to make then creative and attach with subject matters.
- Parents and guardians are earnestly requested to cooperate with the school authorities regarding rules ,diligence,punctuality,lessons,co-curricular activities and character formation of claretines.If the process of education is to be consistent,home and school need to be closely linked and here the parents have a very important role in the education of their children.
- General communication to parents/guardians is made through the school diary.They are requsted to go through the school diary daily and to sign the remarks/comments made by the Principal / teachers.
- Parents/guardians are requested not to enter the classrooms in order to see their wards or to interview teachers during class hours.Parents/guardians may meet teachers on scholatic concerns on the last friday of every month.For other presing reason they may meet the principal on any working dat between 08.30 and 09.30 A.M.
- The parent-teacher meeting should preferably be attended by both the parents.Its main purpose is to work in unison,in the exchange of ideas,opinions etc.for the integral formation of claretines studying in this institution
- Any communication from the parents should be addresssed to the principal only
- Parents are requested to surf the various records and answer scripts to the principal only.
- Kindly,do not send an ailing child to school.Foremost,the child neeeds to be healthy to attend class.Exit from the school during class-hours is highly discouraged.
- Parents/guardians are requested to cooperate with the school authorities:
- By not engaging private tutors who are teacherss of the school.
- By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance and to pick them up puntually in activities conducted by the school.
- By encouraging the pupils to participate in activities conducted by the school.
- By seeing that their wards arre diligent at homework,class worrk and in bringing their text books and note books.
- By occasionally seeking an interview with the principal and teacher concerned to discuss the progresss of their wards.
- By attending parent-teacher meetings organized by the school.
- Negative/wrong/non-constructive conduct caused by any student/parentcan lead to dismissial of the student.
- Exemplary behaviour is expected of every Clarentine.It helps to educate others and thus a Clarentine is acknowledged,esteemed and appreciated within the school and without.
- Any change of address or phone number needs to be communicated to the school office without delay.